The Capitol Hill Design Review Board will have a public meeting regarding the proposed project at 2051 E Madison (the Twilight Exit/Oscar's II site, next to Safeway at 23 & Madison). This will be the second (and final?) public hearing on the project.
The proposal is for a six-story building, containing 96 residential units with 6,711 sq. ft. of retail at ground level.
Date: Wednesday, 11/19/2008
Time: 6:30 p.m.
Location: Montlake Community Center
1618 E Calhoun St
Youth Activity Room
Available information about the project:
- MPNA blog post with info and links to previous reports
- My thoughts on the 9/19/07 Design Review hearing (with pictures)
- Jim Mueller's recent thoughts: project proceeding, construction start ~ March '09.
- DPD "Early Design Guidance" report from 9/19/07 Hearing.
- Architect's slide-show from that meeting.
- Slide show for upcoming meeting may be available ahead of time: enter project #: 3007358 at this site.
- DPD Permit Status for project.
- Some early drawings of the project.
- Mueller's website.
- My Madison Street developments Google map.