- Attend Thursday evening's Capitol Hill Community Council Election, and get that group rolling again. Here's a poster to print & share.
- Or you could go to the Central Area neighborhood plan stewardship meeting: Thursday, 6PM at Garfield Community Center.
- Check out the new Capitol Hill Seattle blog. Read, sign up, post your thoughts. Justin has laid out his plans for its future. It uses the software developed by Scott Durham, who runs the Central District News blog. As Miller Park residents, you'll have reasons to look both north and south of Madison.
- Consider supporting a local and very diligent neighborhood activist.
- Sign up for the June 14th Capitol Hill garage sale. Note the tables (for those without garages) being provided by Jim Mueller (at Denny & Madison). Jim will have a few words to say about his projects at about 9 AM. He's also bringing coffee & doughnuts.
- Stevens School Carnival: Friday June 6th, 5 - 8 PM. See page 3 of their newsletter.
- On Saturday morning, you can join the Mayor at 23rd/Union for a "Clean and Green" event. And bring all those dead compact fluorescent bulbs to recycle.
- Friday 3 - 7 PM: Madrona Farmers' Market
- Saturday morning is also the time (10 till noon) to attend Councilmember Sally Clark's provocatively titled meeting: Townhomes - Can the patient be saved? Read more in her op-ed piece in Wednesday's Seattle Times.
- Sunday 11 - 3: Broadway Farmers' Market
Jun 3, 2008
(most of this should be in the Miller calendar)