(Struggling with dead laptop: backlog of posts: sorry!)
- Important Opportunity for Comment - Nightlife Legislation
- Upcoming Bikery Programs
- East Union Project: YOUR thoughts, please
- East Precinct Police Appreciation: your letters, please!
- Saturday: Neighborhood Cleanup and Precinct Picnic
- Club Chocolate City's closing brings hard-earned quiet to Miller Park (Capitol Hill Times)
- Miller bathrooms mentioned in "The Stranger"
(see online calendar for details and other events)
- Friday, July 20, 4:00pm Madrona/MLK Farmers' Market
- Saturday, July 21, 10:00am MaDCAP cleanup
- Saturday, July 21, 1:00pm East Precinct Picnic
- Saturday, July 21, 2:00pm Bike repair self-help Sunday, July 22, 11:00am Broadway Farmer's Market
- Tuesday, July 24, 6:30pm Neighborhood Planning Committee
- Thursday, July 26, 7:00pm Seattle Community Council Federation Meeting
- Friday, July 27, 4:00pm Madrona/MLK Farmers' Market