Mar 17, 2008

Miller Community Center Scrapbook

Miller Community Center
Please help us prepare for the Saturday April 19th Celebration of Miller Community Center's 10th Anniversary. I've started an online scrapbook (click on the picture) of events at the Community Center.

Please send me your digital images (or lend me photos to scan), and I'll add them to the scrapbook (and remove some of mine!). Anecdotes, stories, reminiscences, video, whatever, would also be most welcome.

The Celebration, which is still taking shape, will include visits from the Mayor and Parks Superintendent, demonstrations of assorted sports (basketball, volleyball, chess) and arts (swing dance, karate, jujitsu) as well as free lunch, cake and the grand turning on of the Miller Fountain. Also music, a conjurer and jumpy toys for the kids. You won't want to miss it.

So, send me those pictures. Many thanks, Andrew Taylor

No comments: